The HOSPA Revenue Management Professional Development Programme
offers three levels of study provide learners with the knowledge to launch and develop their careers in Revenue Management in the hospitality industry.
This course was developed by Revenue Management professionals working in the hospitality industry together with specialist academics. The course will help you to develop your career in this exciting field by providing you with the practical skills and knowledge required to manage the revenue management function in hospitality.
The programme of courses is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality, demonstrating that the courses adhere to good practice standards in training and training delivery, are relevant to the needs of the industry and meet a wide range of essential criteria relating to quality standards and quality learning outcomes.
What will I gain from the courses?
- Improve your opportunities for career progression and earning potential
- Demonstrate a commitment to your ongoing professional development and career progression
- Receive Associate Membership (Cert RM) of HOSPA on successful completion of the programme.
In addition to learning whilst earning, you will receive:
- Complimentary membership of HOSPA for the duration of your study
- Networking opportunities through members’ meetings and online discussion forums
- Monthly copy of The Overview, our membership journal, keeping you up to date with industry data and the latest technical news on best practice
- Members’ pricing to attend HOSPACE, our annual conference and exhibition.
- An exclusive members' area of the website filled with expertise, searchable UK and international online articles from leading journals via EBSCO
- A monthly ecopy of the Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management
The programme includes three courses and each course costs £820 + VAT.
To view some of our learner profiles, please visit here.
To enrol click here
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org