Information about the HOSPA Financial Management Professional Development Programme
Our online hospitality Financial Management programme is the only UK based series of courses of its kind providing future finance managers in hotels, restaurants, leisure and tourism with an industry specific programme of study in finance.
The course provides practical skills and knowledge specific to the industry using terminology and examples from the world of hospitality, meaning you will be able to apply what you learn directly to your workplace. The programme content is regularly updated and represents best practice in the sector based on recommendations of the Uniform System of Accounts for the Lodging Industry.
Why a career in Hospitality Financial Management?
Financial Management is a demanding discipline which can provide an exciting career path in the hospitality sector. The HOSPA Financial Management Programme has been designed to enable you to develop the skills and knowledge required to take you to the next step in your career in this critical specialism in the hospitality sector.
This programme of courses is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality, demonstrating that it adheres to good practice standards in training and training delivery, is relevant to the needs of the industry and meets a wide range of essential criteria relating to quality standards and quality learning outcomes.
What will I gain studying with HOSPA?
- Improved career progression and earning potential
- Demonstration of your and your employer’s commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Associate (Cert FM) Membership of HOSPA on successful completion of the programme
- Exemption from the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting level (2017 syllabus):
BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting (On successful completion of Stage 1)
BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (On successful completion of Stages 2 and 3)
Benefits whilst studying?
In addition to learning whilst earning, you will receive:
- Complimentary membership of HOSPA for the duration of your study
- An exclusive members' area of the website filled with expertise, searchable UK and international online articles from a database of ejournals from EBSCO
- Networking opportunities through members’ meetings
- Monthly copy of The Overview, our membership journal, keeping you up to date with industry data and the latest technical news on best practice
- Student members’ pricing to attend HOSPACE, our annual conference and exhibition
To learn what others have thought of the course visit our Prize Winner Profiles.
The programme includes three courses and each course costs £820 + VAT.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
To enrol click here.