HOSPA is the leading professional body in the UK for finance specialists within the hospitality sector
Explore, develop and master finance management within the hospitality industry.
The HOSPA Professional Development Programmes in Financial Management provide you with all you need to develop your career in business and finance in the hospitality sector.
Developed by senior finance professionals in partnership with learning experts, our courses provide practical skills and technical knowledge specific to the hospitality industry. The content is regularly updated and represents best practices in the sector.
The courses are recognised throughout the hospitality industry, and successful completion provides exemptions from the first two exams when studying the Certificate in Business Accounting with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Why a career in Hospitality Financial Management?
Financial Management is a demanding discipline which can provide an exciting career path in the hospitality sector. The HOSPA Financial Management Programme has been designed to enable you to develop the skills and knowledge required to take you to the next step in your career in this critical specialism in the hospitality sector.
This programme of courses is endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality, demonstrating that it adheres to good practice standards in training and training delivery, is relevant to the needs of the industry and meets a wide range of essential criteria relating to quality standards and quality learning outcomes.
What will I gain studying with HOSPA?
- Improved career progression and earning potential
- Demonstration of your and your employer’s commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Associate (Cert FM) Membership of HOSPA on successful completion of the programme
- Exemption from the CIMA Certificate in Business Accounting level (2017 syllabus):
BA2 Fundamentals of Management Accounting (On successful completion of the Foundation Certificate)
BA3 Fundamentals of Financial Accounting (On successful completion of the Professional Certificate and the Professional Diploma)
Benefits whilst studying?
In addition to learning whilst earning, you will receive:
- Complimentary membership of HOSPA for the duration of your study
- Networking opportunities through members’ meetings
- Monthly copy of The Overview, our membership journal, keeping you up to date with industry data and the latest technical news on best practice
- Student members’ pricing to attend HOSPACE, our annual conference and exhibition
"Some finance courses are generic, however with HOSPA the examples and case studies are relatable to our industry, allowing you to take learnings from the studies and apply them to your own working environment.”
Simon Leech, Assistant Financial Controller, Sheraton Grand Hotel, Edinburgh
For more information visit our enrolment website or email: email@example.com